MOC® Optimizer Liquid (#16502) is a unique liquid aerosol cleaner designed to remove carbon and other deposits in the fuel induction system. The blend of solvents and cleaners is specifically designed to address “hard-to-fix” problem areas. Removing carbon from intake valves and combustion chambers can help eliminate cold-starts, hesitation and other drivability problems. The product contains no alcohol and will not harm seals, oxygen sensors or catalytic converters. Optimizer™ can be used on all gasoline or diesel engines. It is highly effective as a solution for carbon buildup problems on direct-injected engines. Optimizer Liquid can be used in conjunction with Fuel-System Flush #01271 and Throttle-Body & Air-Intake Cleaner #10431 or Premium Throttle-Body & Air-Intake Cleaner #10131 to provide a complete cleaning process for the entire fuel system.
- Liquid action loosens and removes stubborn carbon.
- No equipment, shop air or electricity necessary.
- Will not harm catalytic converter or oxygen sensor.
- Restores engine performance.
- Designed for “hard-to-fix” problem areas.